HI :D Im new here

Go down

HI :D Im new here

Post  donn_berroya0917 on Sun May 13, 2012 8:19 am

Ive been playing for six months . I knew tetris when Im playing dota (the most popular game in Philippines) and I think tetris is sooo boring Very Happy because it was played by my mother Smile) . the first time i played tetris , I think its sooo easy because the only goal i knew is to create horizontal lines Very Happy . as time pass i notice that im playing it for over 6 hours Smile) . so Im addicted to it . my main tetris strategy as of today is tspin freestyle (same with sir jeivus but Im still working for it to make it better , I also dont know if that method is called tspin freestyle Very Happy) my previous strategies are ST stacking and 4 wide combos . but I think it lacks defence because my main source of playing tetris is TB and TOP Very Happy . my average APM is 35 (so low) Im working with dual rotations and fitnesse . thanks I think im welcome to this server to learn tetris more Very Happy . I think I will have fun Very Happy

donn_berroya0917

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HI :D Im new here

Post  donn_berroya0917 on Sun May 13, 2012 8:21 am

Your name:donn berroya
Favourite Tetris Client: TB/TOP/Nullpo 7.5
What you hope to get out of this forum: More fun and knowledge Very Happy

donn_berroya0917

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SirJeivus on Sun May 13, 2012 11:19 am

Hey, welcome to MD! Nice intro. Yeah 4w and ST are great in TB, but not so much in other games. Hope you find what you are looking for.

SirJeivus
Admin

View user profile http://minodistrict.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum