Mino District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plans with Mino District and myself

Go down

Plans with Mino District and myself Empty Plans with Mino District and myself

Post  SirJeivus Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:56 pm

Okay...I've given this a lot of thought. The following is my personal Tetris agenda for 2012-2013.

2012:

Early July - Finalize Taiwan Travel plans
Mid-July - Host PTS Quickfire #4, TB TW Number #2
August-September - Host PTS Quickfire Masters (End first season), TB TW Invitational to be finished by Mid-september.
Late September - Purchase trophies from "Richmond Recognition" for the top 4 winners of the TB TW Invitational.
October - Visit Taiwan, finish writing pre-release of my book. Print 5 advanced copies.

2013:

January - Organize plans to visit Manila. Purchase trophies from "Richmond Recognition" for the top 3 winners of the PTS Quickfire Masters.
February/March - Visit Manila, Philippines. My co-worker has an empty apartment there, which I can occupy for a while.
June/July - Attempt to visit TTC in Honolulu, Hawaii.
August - ???

Updates:

July 3, 2012 - Both my supervisor and manager confirmed that I can take October 1st to October 10th off. I'm now requesting a quote from Keystone travel. Yohan Zhou of TB club graciously created an event and is managing that to plan for my arrival and activities.

SirJeivus
Admin

https://minodistrict.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down