Mino District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome New Players!

Go down

Welcome New Players! Empty Welcome New Players!

Post  Anonymous1 Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:21 am

Oi, this is Anonymous. You may have seen me from Hard Drop and read my downstacking guide, "Hitchhiker's Guide to Downstacking" before (which I'll also be posting here in the guides section). If you have, then thanks for reading my guide! It really makes me feel good and motivates me to add more stuff when I know people read it.

Tetris-wise, there's not much to say. I've been playing Tetris for a total of about three years now. I started playing on Tetris Friends on Facebook for about half a year, and then after that I mostly played on Blockbox (if you don't know Blockbox, it is an old game that isn't really played much anymore). Anyway, I'm excited to see this community grow and be awesome (I'm especially eager to see the Taiwanese and Filipino communities mature and become pros)!

In any case, the point of this thread was not only to introduce me, but I'd also like to get a thread going where new players (or anyone really) posts something that they want other people to know about them that isn't related to Tetris. That way, we can all be a little more open and get to know each other a little better. And don't be shy, you can say anything you want! We won't judge you harshly! I love you

I'll start.

Probably my favorite hobby is catching blue crabs. I love everything about it. I like going into the water and catching them with a net or catching them with traps. The bridge I catch crabs on is windy and sunny, and it feels really nice. I also like cooking the crabs and watching them turn orange, and most of all, I love eating them!

Welcome New Players! 423803_10150857787279968_714314967_12723784_1113965421_n

Anonymous1

https://minodistrict.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum