how to you beat a T-spin player?

Go down

how to you beat a T-spin player?

Post  kentkee213 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:44 am

I always meet T-spin players....Altough I use b2b tetris,but I cannot KO the player... Neutral

pls reply how do you beat a T-spin player

kentkee213

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: how to you beat a T-spin player?

Post  MarioThePhenom on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:17 pm

That's a tough one...
All that I can think of would be to keep pressure as best you can, and clear the bombs/garbage in an attempt yor top him out. Another thing would be to try and spike him

I'm
Sure someone could give a better explanation/tip
MarioThePhenom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kentkee213 on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:38 am

ya...must be always clear booms...haha....If I use 3 wide,I think have 50% to win.... Very Happy

kentkee213

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barneey on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:56 am

I don't think there is an optimal strategy for beating a "t-spin player", because I don't consider t-spins a strategy that is limited for one style of play. The term "t-spin player" is too broad of a category for me to give you one strategy.
However, I do have some advice you can never go wrong with. If you play better than him, you will win!
Practice your downstack, back to back, APM, line efficiency, etc.
Which platform are you playing on, I'm assuming the Facebook one. I don't know much about it, but you can never go wrong with the above!

barneey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  virulent on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:16 am

i think tspin vs tetris specifically..i know you're not gunna like this but..you just have to be a lot faster than the tspinner Mad considering the number of minos it takes to add 4-5 lines tetrises just take almost twice as long to set up..
another way is to wait for the garbage [not sure if garbage can be cleared on TB?] with an I-mino on hold and send it back at the other player with a couple of smaller adds [ie. a double, triple, or small ds combo] to make your sent garbage messier..
and my least favorite way: combos. if you aren't interested in winning every game, you can win at least a few with just a combo set up in the beginning. i, personally, dislike combo only players since it shortens the length of a decent game and makes every game pretty much the same..you either die right away or you kill right away. :T not much fun imo..
virulent

View user profile http://wedding.edwinzhen.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down