Mino District
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First introduction

3 posters

Go down

First introduction Empty First introduction

Post  superCC Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:30 am

Hello everyone!!!

I've been playing online tetris for almost two years now. You can find me mostly on Tetris Friends in the platinum/non-ranked rooms. I would play on Tetris Battle, but tuning settings make me sad. Anyways, nice to meet you all!

superCC

Back to top Go down

First introduction Empty Hi guys!

Post  bonyan Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:08 am

Hi guys, I'm from the Philippine Tetris group: PTS and most of us FIlipinos are basically new to the game and just got into it when Tetris Battle blew up on Facebook. We still have a lot to learn in terms of different strategies and most of the members in PTS can only do 3 and 4 wide combo strategies with a few members trying to adapt to FST. Uhm it's an absolute honor to be part of the group and I hope we can exchange ideas and possibly play in the near future. Very Happy

bonyan

Back to top Go down

First introduction Empty lol

Post  iHotShot Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:30 pm

Yow! The name's Chris Alvarez from the country Philippines. I've been playing tetris sometime June or July of 2011. First played TB and now I'm playing TOP. I'm a cool guy, I think lol. I love good food and music. Not to mention, hot women lolol. Anyway, nice meeting with you guys. Have a great time! xD

iHotShot

Back to top Go down

First introduction Empty Re: First introduction

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down